WEDDING AT RATNALOKA TOUR INNS
Combining luxury & traditional bearing of a Sri Lanka hotel
DREAM WEDDING AT RATNALOKA
Let us plan your dream wedding in a welcoming and graceful atmosphere at the Ratnaloka Tour Inns. Our experienced Team will take total care of the ceremony to the minute details observing relevant customs and rich traditions so the sweet reminiscence of you Dream Wedding will remain reverberating through out your life time.
Wedding Package will be for 2nights/3 days
- Day1 on full Board Basis
- Day2 on Half Board Basis
- End of the Programmed
- All elevated and decorated wedding platform called a “poruwa” on which the couple remains standing during the ceremony
- Sri Lanka wedding dress and jewellery(these should be returned at end of the ceremony)
- Flower bouquets for the bride and button holder for the groom
- Floral decorations in the ceremony area
- Two tier wedding cake (200g.Edible cake)
- Traditional Kandyan Drummers and dancers to perform during the ceremony
- A Beautiful wedding album holding 20 Photographs of the ceremony (9cm x 12cm)
- Sparkling wine
- A Basket of fruits and flowers will be kept in the room(on arrival)
- The couple will be upgraded to a suite room on available basis(only on the day of wedding )
- A Gala Lobster Dinner on the day of the Wedding
- A Group of Sri Lanka girls dress in “Lama Sari: to sing jayamangala Gatha?to invoke blessing for the couple during the ceremony.
- Elephant ride at the end of the ceremony (15 Minutes)
Wedding ceremony will take Place during the stay and subject to the Following terms and conditions
- The Couple should hold a minimum period of residency of the hotel for 4 days prior to the date of the ceremony.Ceremony will take place at RATNALOKA TOUR INNS-RATNAPURA
- The wedding will take place in the hotel premises and it will be conducted by Master of ceremonies at any day between 08.00 am to 6.00pm expect on Sundays and public Holiday.
- No one under 21 years of age is permitted to marry in Sri Lanka as according to the Government regulations
(30DAYS PROIR TO THE ARRIVAL TO SRI LANKA).
01) Photocopies of the Birth certificate of the Couple
02) if divorced or widow certificate of divorce or death certificate
03) photocopies of the passport
The above should reach the hotel 30 days Prior to the date of the ceremony
Also the original of the above documents will have to be produced to the respective hotel at least 4 days prior to the ceremony.
The necessary marriage certificate and ministry’s approval with English translation will be delivered to the clients within 14 working days after the ceremony.